- Test Operations Management System (TOMS)
- Test Administrator Interface
- Practice & Training Tests
- CAASPP Summative Reports (Forthcoming)
- Completion Status
- Interim Assessment Hand Scoring System
- Interim Assessments Reports (Forthcoming)
Latest News and Tips for the 2015 CAASPP Administration
- Please note that new guidelines have been released regarding the feature restrictions for iOS Devices on Smarter Balanced Assessments as well as assessments conducted on iPads.
- In preparation for the release of the Smarter Balanced Online Summative Assessments, the Test Administration (TA) Interface will be unavailable from 5 p.m. PT on Friday, March 6, through 11:59 p.m. PT on Monday, March 9. The Interim Assessments will not be available during this scheduled downtime. All other CAASPP services will be available. The TA Interface, with access to both the online Summative and Interim assessments, will be available on the morning of Tuesday, March 10.
- Save the date! Those interested in contributing to the next generation of history–social science and mathematics end-of-course assessments are invited to participate in stakeholder meetings in Sacramento on March 17 and 18. Similar meetings for technology and visual and performing arts will be held on April 15 and 16. Apply to participate no later than February 27.
- Google has released Chrome OS version 40. This version is supported by Chrome OS secure browser 2.6.
- Additional guidance is available for the Mobile Secure Browser 3.0 for Apple iOS tablets. To ensure a secure test environment, Guided Access (for iOS tablets running versions earlier than 7.1) or Autonomous Single App Mode (for iOS tablets running version 7.1 or later) must be enabled and activated before students can log on to a test session.
- California educators are invited to participate in the hand scoring of California's Smarter Balanced operational tests in spring 2015. Please see the flyer for more information about the opportunity and how to apply.
California Testing in 2015
California local educational agency (LEA) testing coordinators can use this Web site to find helpful information, instructions, training, forms, and external links for the 2015 test administration.
LEAs are administering two types of tests in 2015:Smarter Balanced Tests:
- English Language Arts/Literacy and Mathematics in grades 3–8 and 11
- California Standards Tests (CSTs) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10
- California Modified Assessment (CMA) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the eligibility requirements to take this instead of a CST for Science
- California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the CAPA requirements
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS) for Reading/Language Arts—grades 2–11 (optional)