- Test Operations Management System (TOMS)
- Test Administrator Interface (Forthcoming)
- Secure Browsers
- Practice & Training Tests
- Participation Reports (Forthcoming)
Latest News and Tips for the 2015 CAASPP Administration
- LEA CAASPP Coordinators and Test Site Coordinators may now configure online student test settings (embedded and non-embedded designated supports and accommodations) for students in TOMS. The TOMS Online Student Test Settings User Guide is also available to download.
- The CAASPP ISAAP Tool is now available to download. An informational recorded tutorial of the tool is available to view.
- Due to scheduled maintenance, the CAASPP Smarter Balanced Practice and Training Tests are not available from Monday, December 15 through Sunday, December 21, 2014. Practice Tests will be available once again on Monday, December 22.
- The updated secure browsers for the Windows and Mac OS X operating systems are now available. Select the [Secure Browsers] button above to download the Windows secure browser 7.2 and/or Mac OS X secure browser 7.2. The new secure browser must be used for the 2014–15 Smarter Balanced assessments. In addition, the Secure Browser Installation Manual has been updated to reflect this change. See the change log at the back of this manual for the most recent edits.
- The TOMS Student Paper-Pencil Test Registration User Guide is now available. The paper-pencil test registration file is also available for LEAs to prepare. Please watch the archived Webcast for more information.
California Testing in 2015
California local educational agency (LEA) testing coordinators can use this Web site to find helpful information, instructions, training, forms, and external links for the 2015 test administration.
LEAs are administering two types of tests in 2015:Smarter Balanced Tests:
- English Language Arts/Literacy and Mathematics in grades 3–8 and 11
- California Standards Tests (CSTs) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10
- California Modified Assessment (CMA) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the eligibility requirements to take this instead of a CST for Science
- California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the CAPA requirements
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS) for Reading/Language Arts—grades 2–11 (optional)